Duna International College is the official Pre-engineering course provider for Óbuda University, which efficiently prepares students for their education at this university. This College is a training-host for many international students, who wish to start their higher education in Hungary.
Students who successfully complete the Pre-engineering program at Duna College can be directly admitted to the first year of their studies at Óbuda University. This Pre-engineering course is highly recommended to all applicants whose knowledge in math, physics, IT and English language does not meet the standards to start their university studies or for those who failed the entrance exam to engineering programs at Óbuda University.
The courses at Duna College are taught by prominent university professors. The English language classes are held by native English teachers from Ireland and the UK.
Type of courses & tuition fees:
- Regular course for one academic year, starting in the October each year
- Tuition fee: 5400 EUR
- Intensive course for 1 intensive semester, starting in the February each year
- Tuition fee: 4750 EUR
Application fee for both courses: 200 EUR
Note: All programs are taught in English.
For more information and applying for this program please contact:
- Office of International Education
- Óbudai University
- 1034 Budapest, Kiscelli utca 78-80, KC.2.02.
- Tel: +36-1-666-5685
- E-mail: koszta [dot] andrea [at] rh [dot] uni-obuda [dot] hu